The End of Tenancy Cleanic - South London
End of Tenancy cleaners in South London
End-of-Tenancy cleaning service known by different names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are South London’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
Whether you are moving away from your own South London house, into a new flat, if you are leaving a rental in South London or moving into a rental in South London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let's take the stress off leaving or moving into a property and trust us to save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service include a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our limited time offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You are allowed to include or remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard move-out clean. If you require additional services (such as machine cleaning hard floors, carpet steam cleaning, professional window cleaning), please let us know when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in South London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep initial cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please get in touch with us and book us to visit and make a free written quotation.
To give you a cleaning quotation, we may require to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service includes:
Deep/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and wipe down shelves, face panels and walls inside the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep all floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (on all sides where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (excluding full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require washing - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean all the stains or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, general cooker body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remnant
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove any soap remainder and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Carpet steam cleaning is included in our special offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in South London.